NO ADMISSION FOR THOSE UNDER 20 YEARS OLD.
- Please bring an ID card to confirm your age on the day of the event.
The person who purchased the ticket(s), as well as any individuals accompanying the ticket holder, will have their age checked at the door on the day of the performance. (Your age on the day of the performance will be applicable.)
- Expired items will be invalidated. Additionally, please bring your certification in its officially issued state. (Photocopies and images are not acceptable.)
- My Number Card, Basic Resident Registration Card, and Student ID Card are valid only if the applicant’s photo and current address can be verified.
- If your age cannot be verified, you will be denied admission. No refund of the ticket price will be made in such cases.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- Driver’s license
- Student ID (not acceptable if date of birth is handwritten)
- Physical Disability Certificate
- My Number Card (notification card not acceptable)
- Residence Card
- Special Permanent Resident Certificate
- Basic Resident Registration Card
- Alien Registration Card
- Please bring an ID card to confirm your age on the day of the event.
PRECAUTIONS FOR VISITORS
- Visitors in wheelchairs are kindly requested to contact the respective contact points in advance.
- There are no parking lots in the vicinity of the venue. Please come by public transportation.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for your baggage.
- The number of lockers provided by the organizer is limited, so please refrain from bringing luggage that is too large to carry into the venue.
- Please be aware that you will be subjected to a baggage search upon entry. Please understand that if you do not cooperate, you may be denied entry. As a general rule, each person is limited to one piece of hand baggage per person, which must not exceed 90 cm in total length, width, and height (3 dimensions).
- No cans, bottles, PET bottles, etc. are allowed. Plastic cups for transferring bottles are not provided and must be disposed of at the entrance. (However, unopened bottles of mineral water are allowed.)
- Umbrellas, cooler boxes, chairs, parasols, mats, fireworks and other explosives, other dangerous items, items prohibited by law, baggage exceeding the size specified by the organizer, and any other items that may be deemed to be an inconvenience to other patrons are strictly prohibited at the venue.
- No items that are considered to be an inconvenience to other visitors will be allowed into the venue.
- Pets are not allowed.
VIDEO AND PHOTO SHOOTING
- The event will be covered and filmed by the organizer. If you attend this event, the videos and photos taken may be used in various media, online media such as social networking sites, and commercial products.
PRECAUTIONS AROUND THE VENUE
- The event is held with the cooperation and understanding of local residents and facilities. In particular, the following items are strictly prohibited. We ask for your cooperation.
- Jumping, both indoors and outdoors.
- Loud voices in groups, group behavior that is clearly disruptive to the neighborhood, etc.
- Parking on the street or leaving garbage in the surrounding streets. Crossing the roadway except at pedestrian crossings, etc.
- Spending all night in the vicinity of the venue
PROHIBITED ACTS IN THE VENUE
If the organizer deems that a customer has committed any of the following prohibited acts, the customer will be forced to leave the venue. Re-entry to the venue during the event will also be prohibited. In this case, the organizer will report the incident to the police if necessary.
- Violation of the Guidelines for the Control of Covid Infections
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Removing masks outside of the designated area
- Disturbing other customers
- Failure to follow instructions of attendants
- Dangerous behavior such as throwing objects or running up to the stage
- Viewing outside of designated seats/areas
- Acts contrary to the purpose of the event, order, or good morals
- Depending on the type of ticket you have purchased, you may be required to wear a wristband upon entering the venue. Wristbands will not be reissued or refunded for any reason, including loss or damage.
- If you are not wearing a wristband in an area of the venue where wearing a wristband is required, you will be asked to leave the venue. Ticket prices will not be refunded in such cases.
- Please resolve any disputes between customers both inside and outside the venue. The venue, organizer, and artists assume no responsibility for any problems, accidents, theft, injury, loss, etc. inside or outside the venue.
EXCLUSION OF GANG-RELATED PERSONS
- In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, this event strictly forbids the admission of persons related to crime syndicates and other recognized antisocial forces. Please be advised that those who enter the venue illegally will be forcibly removed from the venue.
- No cancellations, change, or refunds can be made by customers after ticket purchase.
- No refunds will be made for tickets, etc., even in the event that a visitor is banned or ejected from the venue for violating the Guidelines for the Control of Covid Infection.
- Due to the multi-artist nature of this event, there may be sudden changes or cancellations in the lineup of artists.
- If the performance is canceled due to stormy weather or other unavoidable reasons, no refunds will be made for the ticket price, etc.
- In accordance with the Guidelines for the Control of Covid Infection, if the event is canceled due to the declaration of a state of emergency or the issuance of priority measures to prevent the spread of the disease before or during the event, the ticket price will be refunded; however, even in this case, travel and accommodation expenses (including cancellation fees) to the venue will not be compensated.
- All tickets for this event will be digital tickets, and a smartphone compatible with the “AnyPASS (https://anypass.jp/)” smartphone application is required to receive tickets. Please make sure to confirm in advance that all participants have a smartphone with a compatible OS and that SMS authentication is available before applying.
- Each person must present one ticket to enter the venue. Please distribute the ticket to your companion via the AnyPASS app. Your companion will also need the AnyPASS app to receive the ticket.
Printed or screenshot tickets will not be accepted for admission.
- Once ticketing has started, AnyPASS will send an e-mail to the e-mail address registered at the time of purchase, informing you that ticketing has started.
Please do not change or cancel your mobile phone number until the date of the performance.
For customers who have purchased tickets through the inbound reception site, the method of receiving tickets will be different.
When tickets are ready to be issued, we will send you an e-mail with ticketing instructions.
- If you purchase multiple tickets for the same date of performance under the same name and phone number, one ticket will always remain in the possession of each purchaser, and the remaining tickets can only be used by the purchaser. Please note that the remaining tickets cannot be transferred to another person.
- AnyPASS is currently available only in Japanese, but a function to switch the language to English is scheduled to be provided this summer.
PROHIBITION OF RESALE
- Any act of resale of tickets purchased through this agreement to a third party for any reason is prohibited. It is also prohibited to provide tickets to a third party for resale.
- Any act of selling tickets for an unreasonable amount of money in the vicinity of the venue on the day of the performance or any act of selling tickets to an unspecified number of people via the Internet, etc., shall be deemed an act of resale, regardless of the transaction amount or reason. Therefore, tickets purchased through websites other than the official ticket sales websites listed on the official website, etc., will not be permitted to enter the venue. Please note that no refunds will be made for tickets purchased through these websites.
- On the day of the performance, any problems arising from the transfer or resale of tickets must be resolved between the parties concerned.
ABOUT THE OFFICIAL RESALE SERVICE
- The tickets purchased will be made available for official resale at a later date. The Official Resale Service will provide a mechanism for those who can no longer attend the event to relinquish their tickets and for those who wish to attend to purchase the tickets. If you are unable to attend the event, please use the Official Resale Service, which will be announced at a later date.
Please note that the Official Resale Service is only available to those who are waiting for an account at the financial institutions and branches in Japan listed here: https://www.zengin-net.jp/company/member/. More details about the Official Resale Service will be announced shortly.
GUIDELINES FOR THE CONTROL OF COVID INFECTION
TEMPERATURE CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION. IN ADDITION, THOSE WHO FALL UNDER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.
Persons who fall under any of the following categories will not be admitted. In addition, if you are found to be in poor health even after admission, you may be asked to leave the venue at the organizer’s discretion. No refund of the ticket price will be made in such cases. Please understand this in advance.
- Persons with a fever (37.5°C or higher) confirmed by temperature check prior to departure for the venue or at the time of entry.
- Those who have tested positive for novel coronavirus and are currently instructed by a physician to stay home
- Those with symptoms such as sore throat, headache, joint pain, breathlessness, difficulty breathing, cough, diarrhea, conjunctivitis symptoms, feeling of taste thinning, taste disorder, etc.
- Those who have had concentrated contact with a person who has tested positive for novel coronavirus infection within the past 7 days
- Those who have had a family member or close acquaintance suspected of being infected within the past 7 days.
- Those who have traveled to a country or region where the government has imposed entry restrictions or required a period of observation within the past 7 days, and those who have had intensive contact with residents of such a country.
WHETHER OR NOT THE EVENT WILL BE HELD
The event will be canceled if a state of emergency is declared or priority measures to prevent the spread of disease are issued prior to or during the event.
ABOUT THE SALE OF ALCOHOL AND EATING AND DRINKING
- Please refrain from excessive drinking. If the staff deems it dangerous, you will be asked to leave the venue. Ticket prices will not be refunded in this case.
- Please do not talk with your mask off, even when eating or drinking. Please always wear a mask when conversing.
- Food will only be available in the food and beverage area of the venue.
- Only mineral water may be brought into the seating area. Alcoholic beverages and food are not allowed.
RULES IN THE VENUE
- Re-entry will not be permitted at this year’s ULTRA JAPAN. Once you leave the area for any reason, you will not be allowed to re-enter. Please understand this in advance.
- After the show, for safety reasons, the audience will be asked to leave the venue via a restricted area. Please follow the instructions of the staff.
- Please wear a mask at all times in the venue. Non-woven cloth masks are recommended. Please bring your own mask. No one will be allowed to enter the venue without a mask. If you do not wear a mask outside of designated areas, you will be asked to leave the venue. No refunds will be made in such cases.
- Please cooperate with the baggage inspection.
- Please refrain from speaking or talking loudly inside or outside the venue, including cheering during the live performance with the mask removed. Any behavior that may lead to contact with others around you is also prohibited.
- Disinfectant will be available throughout the venue. Please wash your hands frequently and disinfect your hands by yourself.
- Please allow sufficient space between guests in the venue.
- Please refrain from talking in the smoking area and do not stay there for long periods of time.
- Please avoid crowding among participants and keep a sufficient distance from those around you.
- When visiting this event, please install and use the Contact Confirmation Application (COCOA) for the novel coronavirus developed by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare on your smartphone.
- Failure to comply with the above may result in denial of admission or dismissal from the venue. In such cases, tickets are non-refundable.
INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES BEFORE AND AFTER PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT
- We ask for your cooperation in taking care of your health and preventing infection prior to your visit.
- Please cooperate in going directly to and from the venue.
- Please take basic infection control measures such as avoiding crowding outside the venue, and refraining from large conversations on public transportation and in nearby stores, etc.
- Please do not eat, drink, or stop to chat on the street on your way to and from the event.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information (name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) of all visitors will be required. In the event that a situation is discovered after participation in the festival, such as the recognition of a new type of coronavirus infection, personal information may be provided to a public health center or other public agency due to public health requirements.
INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES FOR PERFORMERS AND STAFF
- Performers and all other staff and personnel will be subject to temperature and physical condition checks. If a fever or physical condition is confirmed, the person will not be allowed to work.
- All staff (except performers) will wear non-woven masks at all times.
- Performers and all other staff and related personnel are required to wash their hands and disinfect their hands frequently when visiting or staying at the venue to ensure infection control measures in accordance with the basic policy.
- Adequate human spacing is ensured even in areas reserved for staff and related personnel, and regular ventilation is provided in areas inside the building.
- Please note that the measures described may be subject to change depending on the future status of new coronavirus infections and guidance from government agencies.
- In the event of any other health problems, we will immediately cooperate with the public health center and other public health administrative agencies and neighboring medical institutions, and promptly take measures to ensure the health and safety of the artists and staff.
Appropriate preventive measures will be taken in accordance with future infection situations.
Any changes or updates to restrictions or limitations will be promptly announced as necessary.