NO ONE UNDER 18 YEARS IS OLD IS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE VENUE.
- Please bring an ID card that will allow us to verify your age on the day of the event.
- Please remember to bring one of the following forms of identification with you on the day of the event. (Your age on the day of the event is applicable.)
- Expired IDs will be invalid. Please bring your ID in its officially issued state. (Photocopies and images are not acceptable.)
- My number card, basic resident registration card, and student ID card are valid only if the applicant’s photo and current address can be verified.
- *If your age cannot be verified, you will be denied admission to the venue.
In such cases, the ticket price will not be refunded.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- Driver’s license
- My Number Card (notification card not acceptable)
- Student ID (not acceptable if date of birth is handwritten)
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Residence Card
- Special Permanent Resident Certificate
- Basic Resident Registration Card
- Alien Registration Card
SALE OF ALCOHOL AND USE OF SMOKING AREA
- All visitors, regardless of nationality, are required to comply with the “Law Concerning Prohibition of Drinking Alcohol by Persons Under 20 Years of Age” and the “Law Concerning Prohibition of Smoking by Persons Under 20 Years of Age” in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- Whenever alcohol is sold or smoking is allowed, we will check the wristbands given to visitors 20 years of age or older at the time of admission (please refer to the “Notes for Visitors” section below).
- If the above wristband cannot be confirmed, alcohol sales and use of the smoking area will not be permitted.
- The venue, organizers and artists will not be held responsible if alcohol is served to others by customers who have purchased alcohol legally.
- If any of the following are found to be the case, you will be prohibited from entering or re-entering the venue, will be forcibly removed from the venue, and will not be allowed to re-enter during the event.
In addition, the organizer will report the incident to the police if necessary. No refund of the ticket price will be made in such cases.
The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of the following.
(1) When a person under 20 years old is found to be under the influence of alcohol or smoking in the venue.
(2) When a person under 20 years old is found to be under the influence of alcohol or smoking at the time of admission or re-entry.
(3) When a customer wearing a wristband given to customers 20 years of age or older transfers alcohol or cigarettes to a person under 20 years of age.
(4) When a customer under 20 years of age is found to be wearing a wristband given to a customer over 20 years of age due to fraudulent acts such as forgery of identification or transfer of the wristband.
In this case, the customer who transferred the wristband will also be forced to leave the venue.
(5) Any other cases in which a violation of the law is discovered or the organizer deems it inappropriate or dangerous.
- The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any problems caused by underage drinking or smoking at the venue or upon returning home.
- Please refrain from excessive drinking. If the staff deems it dangerous, you will be asked to leave the venue. No refunds of the ticket price will be made.
NOTES WHEN COMING TO THE VENUE
- Please wear different wristbands for those who are 18-20 years old and those who are 20 years old or older at the time of admission. Wristbands for 2-day tickets must be worn for the entire 2 days. Wristbands will not be reissued or refunded for any reason, including loss or damage.
- If you are not wearing your wristband at the venue, or if you are not wearing your wristband in an area where it is required to wear a wristband, you will be asked to leave the venue. No refunds will be made in such cases.
- Persons 18 years of age or older but currently enrolled in high school or equivalent are not permitted to enter the venue, regardless of age.
- Admission will also be denied if the organizer deems that any of the above applies.
- Visitors in wheelchairs are requested to contact the respective staff in advance.
- There are no parking lots around the venue. Please use public transportation.
- Please keep your baggage at your own risk.
- The number of lockers provided by the organizer is limited, so please refrain from bringing luggage that is too large to carry into the venue. Failure to cooperate may result in being denied entry.
- As a general rule, each person is limited to one piece of carry-on baggage per person. It should not exceed 90 cm in total length, width, and height.
- No cans, bottles, PET bottles, etc. are allowed. No plastic cups will be provided for transfers, so please dispose of them at the entrance.
- Umbrellas, coolers, chairs, parasols, mats, fireworks, other explosives, other dangerous items, items prohibited by law, baggage exceeding the size specified by the organizer, and items deemed to be an inconvenience to other visitors are strictly prohibited from being brought into the venue.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the venue.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- The organizers will be filming and photographing the event. If you participate in this event, the videos and photos taken may be used in various media, online media such as social networking sites, and products. Please note that we will not exercise your right of portrait or privacy, and we will not ask for any compensation.
PROHIBITED ACTS IN THE VENUE
If the organizer decides that a customer has committed any of the following prohibited acts, the customer will be forcibly removed from the venue. Re-entry to the venue during the event will also be prohibited. In such cases, the organizer will report the incident to the police if necessary.
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Behavior suspected to be due to illegal drug use
- Behavior that disturbs other guests
- Disobedience to staff instructions.
- Dangerous behavior such as throwing things onto the stage or running up to the stage
- Viewing outside of the designated seats/areas
- Excessively revealing clothing, student uniforms, or any other clothing deemed inappropriate by the organizers
- Any behavior contrary to the purpose of the event, order, or good morals.
- Please resolve any problems between guests both inside and outside of the venue. The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any trouble, accident, theft, injury, loss, etc. inside or outside the venue.
EXCLUSION OF GANG-RELATED PERSONS
- In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, this event strictly forbids the admission of persons suspected of being involved in organized crime or other anti-social forces. Please be advised that those who enter the venue illegally will be forcibly removed from the venue.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN IN THE VICINITY OF THE VENUE
This event is being held with the cooperation and understanding of local residents and facilities. In particular, the following items are strictly prohibited. We kindly ask for your cooperation.
- Jumping, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Shouting in groups or group behavior that is clearly disruptive to the neighborhood.
- Parking on the streets or leaving garbage on the surrounding streets. (iii) Parking on the streets or leaving trash on the surrounding streets, crossing the roadway at crosswalks other than pedestrian crossings, etc.
- Waiting all night in the vicinity of the event site.
- Any other behavior that may inconvenience neighboring residents and facilities.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN IN THE VICINITY OF THE VENUE
- When re-entering the venue, please show the wristband you received upon entry to the venue to the staff.
- A baggage check and ID check will be conducted each time you re-enter the venue.
- If your wristband and ID cannot be confirmed, you will not be allowed to re-enter the venue.
- No refunds will be made in the event that re-entry is not possible.
- Please be considerate of neighboring facilities when leaving the venue.
- Also, please understand that if you are found to be intoxicated, wearing excessively revealing clothing, occupying a restroom, or behaving in a manner offensive to public order and morals, your wristband may be collected and you may not be allowed to re-enter the venue
- Following the performance, attendees are to vacate the premises in an orderly fashion. Please follow the instructions of the staff as provided.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations, changes, or refunds after ticket purchase.
- No refunds will be made even if you are prohibited from entering or leaving the venue for violating these terms and conditions.
- This event is a multi-artist event, so there may be sudden changes or cancellations to the lineup of artists.
- In the event that the performance is canceled due to stormy weather or other unavoidable reasons, no refunds will be made for the ticket price or other expenses.
- All tickets for this event will be digital tickets, and a smartphone compatible with the smartphone application “AnyPASS (https://anypass.jp/)” is required to receive tickets. Please make sure to confirm in advance that all participants have a smartphone with a compatible OS and that SMS authentication is available before applying.
- Each participant will be required to present one ticket to enter the venue. Please distribute the ticket to your companion via the AnyPASS app. Your companion will also need the AnyPASS app to pick up the ticket.
- Please present the printout or screenshot of the ticket for admission.
- Please download the app to the cell phone number registered at the time of purchase and pick up your tickets.
- Please do not change or cancel your mobile phone number until the performance date.
- The method of receiving tickets is different for customers who purchased tickets on the inbound-only reception site. When tickets are ready to be issued, we will send you an email to inform you of the ticketing procedure.
- If you purchase multiple tickets for the same performance date under the same name and phone number, one ticket will always remain in the possession of each purchaser, while the remaining tickets can only be used by the purchaser.
- The AnyPASS language display can be switched between Japanese and English.
PROHIBITION OF RESALE
- Resale of tickets purchased for this event to a third party for any reason is strictly prohibited. It is also prohibited to provide tickets to a third party for resale.
- The act of selling tickets for an unreasonable amount of money in the vicinity of the venue on the day of the event, or selling tickets to an unspecified number of people via the Internet, auctions, etc., is considered an act of resale, regardless of the transaction amount or reason. Therefore, tickets purchased through websites other than the official ticket sales websites listed on the official website, etc., will not be allowed entry into the venue. Please note that there will be no refunds for tickets purchased through such websites.
- Any problems arising from the transfer or resale of tickets on the day of the event must be resolved between the parties concerned.
- The tickets you purchased will be offered for resale at a later date. The official resale service will provide a mechanism for those who can no longer go to the event to relinquish their tickets and for those who wish to attend to purchase the tickets. If you are unable to attend the event, please use the Official Resale Service, which will be announced at a later date.
- The official resale service is only available to those who have received tickets via AnyPASS and are waiting for an account at the financial institutions and Japan branches listed here: https://www.zengin-net.jp/zengin_system/pdf/member2.pdf. Details regarding the official resale will be announced shortly.
- Tickets for only one of the two days will not be accepted.
TICKETS FOR ATTENDEES UNDER 23 YEARS OLD (U-23)
- If you are found to be 23 years or older at the time of admission on the day of the event, you will not be allowed to enter the venue. In such a case, the ticket price will not be refunded.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the measures described above are subject to change depending on new outbreaks of the new coronavirus and the guidance of administrative agencies. Please be aware that you will be required to follow the latest infection prevention measures.